– Rentals are equipped with life jackets, throwable, bumpers, a fire extinguisher, anchor and mooring ropes.
– Your rental will come with a full tank of gas. Fuel is not included in the rental price and the price to fill the tank on your return will be an additional charge.
– You should allow 20 minutes upon departure and return for check in and check out. If you return your rental after the agreed upon time, you may be charged additional fees.
– If you were born after January 1,1984, you must possess a Boating Safety ID Card to operate any watercraft on Missouri lakes.
– You can find more info at www.mswp.state.mo.us and www.boat.ed.com
– Renters must be at least 21 years of age to rent a boat
– The customer is responsible for damages incurred during the rental period.
– Rental prices quoted do not include sales tax or gas.
– Hours of rental begin at 8:00 am and must be returned by 6:00 pm, unless otherwise agreed upon.
We will collect a security deposit for your rental. This deposit will be held until your rental is returned and checked in. Any of the following may result in loss of deposit:
Damage to boat or motor, lost equipment (life jackets, throwable, ropes, anchor, bumpers, fire extinguisher etc.), damage to interior of boat, or equipment on boat such as steering, throttle, stereo etc.
We will look over the boat with you before leaving and it will be inspected thoroughly upon your return.
If you take your rental beyond the designated boundaries, you may forfeit your deposit. In addition, if you go beyond the designated boundary and encounter a problem, you will be responsible for getting the boat back into the boundary.
Please ensure you arrive at your designated time and are ready to go. You should allow at least 20 minutes to complete the pre and post inspections.
Boat rentals are paid in full at the time of booking. If you need to cancel your booking, you will need to provide a 48-hour notice for a full refund. 24-hour notice will be refunded up to 50% of the cost and less than 24 hour notice will not be refunded.
Boats are not allowed past the 16 and 23 mile markers of the main channel and no further than the 11 mile marker on the Glaize Arm